Sunday 26 December 2010

The moment of Yule 2010

I'm sitting with my friends eating and drinking my way through the Yule time days and nights. Things did not quite go as planed, but not in a negative way (sort of), things just became more clear and love that much more alive in the life I live. The daily events from the  past and the close future is moving through my mind, but resting the the safe place of my nearest and dearest, I can see things a bit more clear and make plans...

The sun have finally been reborn on the nurturing darkness of winter and I must say that Im hopeful, a bit nerves but also very excited about the things to come, 2011 is going to be yet another unique year under the moon and there ares things to be done, but for the moment happiness have descended upon the now.


No comments:

Post a Comment