Saturday 18 December 2010

Birth of light from shadows

As the shadows move through the streets towards theirs last and most powerful day of the circle, so it feels do my life (though not as dramatic as all that). Feelings behind events are the daily life are forming in clarity and I'm finally getting around to another time of shaping, because there are still things left undone and life patterns in my new beginning that's not been fulfilled as of yet.  So Im gathering more then just hope, I'm gathering determination and will.

On a completely different note I'v just finished reading Joanne Harris' book "Runemarks". I believe it's her first fantasy novel, but it's REALLY good. She based it on norse mythology, no what happened after Ragnarok, and the ancient runes. Now I'v studied runology at Copenhagen university so naturally I'm  thrilled by seeing them used as a faculpoint in this massive novel. A really wonderful read.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Runemarks-Joanne-Harris/dp/0385611307/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1292713464&sr=8-2

Tomorrow I'm turning 31 years of age, or actually as my friend just reminded my on facebook, back where I come from they are one hour in from of the uk, so I just turned 31. :)
Fore once I really don't mind, norhave I arranged anything...or so I thought, but my friends informed my that Im spending the day with them lol. Actually I cant wait, we don't get to each other that much these days since life are getting more and more busy, so it will be nice to just sped the day together and talk and laugh.

Ohh well.....I'll make a relaxing return to world of warcraft followed by an new fab book and then to bed.

Good night lovers.  

1 comment: