Monday 13 December 2010

On the other side of the block......

Moving to another country means that the searching is not going to stop anytime soon I guess... I have now lived on the southern coast of England for almost 6 month and everything is going well, but naturally theres challenges waiting around every corner I turn, but I like that and it leaves a lot of space for creation.

By walking everywhere I try and make the streets my own; with every step I take I notice more details and with every detail I feel that live here more......do that make seance any other place that in my head?

I must say that being in another country, away from familiar places and people at christmas, I do feel more then just a bit sentimental and I keep looking back at the capital city I left this summer. And I do miss Copenhagen, it's a beautiful city with a rich history and museums I have seen 150 time and could see 160 times more. But theres so much that I don't miss, like the rude strangers on the street and the general mentality, I know that 6 months in a new country is not a lot, but mentality wise I feel more at home here.  



But theres still a lot of work to do, lots of new people to meet, new friends to make, and making special efforts to make room for those old and dear ( and few) friends from the native streets. I know don't How long I'll stay here, maybe 6 month more, maybe 6 years more but I'm definitely not finished here.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment