Sunday 23 January 2011

More changes

Its time to shape again, or rather its time to take the power of action more in my own hands and shape the situation according to my heart. My company is moving from England to Malmö Sweden in about 6 months. 

I can chose to stay under different and not so great circumstances, or move with the department to Malmö.......neither option is acceptable. 

Oh well, so like many MANY others in this day and age, its time to go out in the world and sell my ability to work, my dedication, my loyalty and hope to the highest...lowest....any bidder. I could move again, but I don't want to. As it turned out I fit in here much better then I expected when I came, and theres still so much more to experience and create, still so many aspects of my new life that needs shaping. 

But I must admit that I miss Copenhagen, and a handful of wonderful people, but in general I don't miss the average person, or rather, I don't miss the mentality in Denmark. So a small part of my is tempted, but the other part of me is not moving. 

So its back to the drawing board I guess....wish me luck. :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment