Friday 28 January 2011

streets of love

I found my corner in Costa...I got my coffee and my time. sigh. Truly at this moment in time, I have very few thoughts, which for me is just fab since most of my thoughts usually are very stressed and very numerous.

Naturally I carry all of  my old world with me, they don'r burden me because I have let go, or rather I don't live in them. I have created something new.

Im re-reading a diary page from last year, the 3th of march 2010, and listening to my own doubt and hope and fear, and seeing how fare I have come since then. I tend to forget how much I have done and achieved so I now make a point of re-reading these pages to observer the miles I have traveled.

The next day my dear friend and I took the train to London for the day. We had no other plans then a museum and a bit of shopping and we did this and LOTS more. Theres many things to hate in London and theres many many things to love. Love beats hates. And I was very surprised how much I have missed the life of the big city, how much the busy streets and buildings call me and knew my name very well.      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment