Sunday 1 January 2012

Yet another calender

The calendar year have starter again and Im not sure if I really care. Maybe because for me, spiritually the year have already started and this is just another celebration set by the society we live in? That, or I'm being melancholic.  

Not to indicate that I'm depressed or feeling blue at the moment, it's just.......well, maybe I'm just a bit tired.

But that being said, this year is a bit exciting, theres a lot of stuff under being planed. Among others, My things are being transported to England from Denmark at long last and I might possible be moving.

I have been talking about moving in with a good collage, just the two of us sharing a flat. I'm VERY tempted because this would mean more space and more control over my home, this would also do a lot to create a larger seance of home for me on a practical level. I love the house I live in now, but I am only renting one room, and there are a lot of drawbacks, but the house and location are the most idyllic I have every lived in and unless I win the lottery, i will never live that idyllic again. And it's very easy being able the pay ma landlady one amount and all the bills for the month are taken care of....so I guess that I'm just being lazy.

But theres also the matter of money. I need to save up money for the moving of my stuff, and first them can I save up for a flat deposit and furniture and in that department I need everything, but first and foremost a bed. But there are options that might make this move possible....we will have to see if I can let go of my Victorian bliss.

On a different note, at the end of 2011 I finished my Reiki training (well, you never really finish, but on the paper) so now I qualify as a reiki master, which makes me very happy since this means I can finally teach it to others, and I have a list. :)

well, heres to hope, inspiration and new beginnings. Cheers folks...........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment