Monday 8 February 2016

Changes to my foundation



Change defines the core condition of human life, most of us don't like it, some even hate it and others will risk life itself to stop change. But I guess I understand, the change that guides our lives are often heavily influenced by chaos, and we can never predict in what direction its going to take us. Change often lead us into the unknown.

Well, changes came and moved through my life, and this one was horrifying because it changed and still changes how I saw and see myself and the security I through was my firm foundation. The change is not through, its only halfway, but now I can see its transformative power and like an early Bournemouth spring it holds hope and potential.

I feel as if I'm finding my way back to something I already knew, but I got distracted by other changes, possibilities and dreams and I lost my way. I'm going back now to find the words I once used to describe the world, and specifically the words I use to explore and describe the last great earthquake of change that moved through my world, how I saw it and how I saw myself before and after.

I think that this time it could be quite fun.   

No comments:

Post a Comment